Call Overflow & Office Hours Support
Customers or patients in your office deserve your full attention. But letting the phone ring and ring gives the impression that your business is understaffed.
Professional Answering Service frees your time to focus on customers
Relying on a professional answering service means you never have to worry when the phone rings. No matter what you’re doing, someone will be able to attend to your important callers.
- Customers never go to voicemail
- Professional, friendly help will pick up the phone when your staff can’t get to it
- Personalized greetings make it seem like your call center is in the office
- You are free to spend more time with customers and patients
Save money on staffing with support of a virtual assistant
Even when you have a person answering phones in-house, there are times when they just won’t be able to answer the call. You don’t need another person in the office full-time. You need an extra set of hands and ears to pick up the line when your staff is busy.
A professional answering service gives you the support you need without a full-time salary.
How Call Overflow & Office Hours Support Works
- The phone rings in your office
- After the 4th ring, the call is transferred to an agent
- You can set specific times (lunch hours, meetings) when the calls will be transferred to an agent
- Professionally trained agent answers the call, takes a message, and provides help to customers
- Customers are satisfied with your responsive customer support!
Personalized, industry-specific approach makes communication seamless
Our agents are trained for your business and your industry. They pick up the phone with your business’ personalized greeting. Industry-specific knowledge helps them use the right lingo with your customers and with you.
Our approach is designed to make your customers think the agent is part of your team.
Receive message alerts that work for your business
If you miss the call, you can trust that an accurate, comprehensive message will make its way to you. You set your preferences on how you want to receive messages and what criteria the message should include.
Receive messages by:
- Phone call
- HIPAA compliant secure messaging
- Specialty alert
A HIPAA Compliant messaging app is available to protect your patient’s information.