Choose the Right Professional Answering Service for Your Organization
There are many types of answering services available today. When investigating the potential of engaging a new service, or upgrading from your current provider, it is important to know the differences so you can make the best decision for your organization. Many providers will claim they offer "professional" services, but there are some major differences between the average providers and those who can truly be considered a professional answering service.
Main Line TeleCommunications (MLT) is a professional answering service. We realize businesses work hard to provide stellar service to their clients, and, as an extension of their efforts, we take every step to ensure we provide top tier services. MLT has broad coverage in ALL of the following professional answering service catagories:
- Certification to Industry Standards: A professional answering service will actively participate in the ATSI Site Certification program. The program requires meeting 60 specific criteria points to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in recovery techniques, procedure documentation, good business practices, and redundancy levels necessary for 24/7 preparedness.
- Staff Development Programs: Professional answering services will invest in their human resources, providing educational and technical programs as well as regular monitoring and feedback to help further their skills.
- True 24/7 Availability: Non-stop availability is one of the main advantages of a professional service. This includes all holidays and weekends, and is especially important if your business still needs to route calls at those times when in-house staff is minimal or non-existent.
- Answering Service Awards: Professional answering services participate in assessment programs like ATSI’s Award of Excellence (AOE). The AOE recognizes excellence by evaluating test calls and measuring how agents handle calls from beginning to end. The goal of these programs is to ensure each caller receives the best possible experience on a consistent basis.
- Multiple Options for Message Delivery: Technology is always a moving target. The service you engage should offer the ability to prioritize and relay your messages any way you like; and be flexible enough to change those ways as technology advances.
- Resources to Grow as You Grow: Does your business run special promotions? Do you have certain busy times during the year? Are you a growth driven entity? A professional answering service will be staffed appropriately to handle the higher call volume and will work with you through the busy times and periods of strong growth.
Engaging a professional answering service may be one of the best business decisions you can make. But you need to know that not all answering services are created equal. MLT partners with our clients and puts forth the extra effort on a daily basis to ensure our mutual success. If you are considering engaging a service or upgrading from your current provider, please feel free to contact us. We always have an open line: 877-992-9700.
Peer Time! Professional & Medical Answering Services Chart the Future
Professional Answering Services Bring You Closer to Your Clients
Make Your Business More Productive with a Professional Answering Service